Thursday, May 23, 2013

LAKEVIEW


Sitting on the chair,
In my balcony,

With the cup of tea,
In a chilly weather,

Watching the birds,
Playing in the lake,

Reading the poems of Blake,
Giving the stunning pleasure,

Remembering the day,
When every sorrow was away,

When you were mine,
And I was yours,

Enjoying every moment of life,
With your beautiful presence,

When all weathers were awesome,
Since then, I, still waiting for you,

For your arrival,
For my survival,

Being so optimist,
I still think, you would come one day,

Since, my love keeps on increasing,
As the waiting period is increasing,

When the days are becoming too long,
And yet I am becoming more strong,

With your joyous memories,
And again waiting for the moment,

When you and I, alone,
Sitting in balcony,
Watching the great lakeview…

3 comments: